Friday, September 02, 2011

Weird

This afternoon went over to JP to meet Christina and Richmond. Actually was there to get something from Christina. But meet way something weird happened, for some reason they... quarreled? I don't really know when they quarreled. When I saw them they were still normal until halfway through the walk in JP and they become like this. Like Richmond was storming the front and Christina was walking at the back. So the three of us was like walking in a straight line with Richmond far in front, I'm in center and Christina at the back. Weird right?

Anyway, after dinner. Richmond was like hurrying to go home and I don't understand why. He got his stuffs and left very fast. I am not sure what had happened he just walk so fast that even not waiting for us or perhaps his girlfriend, Christina and board the train and leave for home. Wow. I wouldn't do that. That was like so..... Anyway, just weird. If I wasn't there, means Christina would be left alone over there? OMG! And she actually said that she was used to it. He even texted her to ask her to shut up when she is unknown of what happened.

That's so weird. I asked him to cherish her. But he told me all those nonsense which forever I don't understand.

Guys! Cherish the one with you now and tolerate her. You love her for who she is and same goes for her. I wished to cherish mine too but I realised this too late. Your's still not late. Cherished it before it's too late. Don't be like me. Regret whatever I had done. :)

~~~

Met up with Chun How and Terry for dinner, after that proceed to Terry's house there to play game. Playing with two of them forever won't win. It's like 2 against 1. So yeah! Didn't win at all.

While walking back, bypassed the playground again. Went over to sit down at the bench. The breeze was so cooling that I sat there and read the last book of Percy Jackson in my iPhone. It was so cooling, wind blow and not much of people over there. Quietness fills and the scent of the plants giving off oxygen. Relaxing and cooling. Just like reading outside the backyard of a house.

Read till 10 plus then I leave for home. Calm~ Relax~ State of mind I have now.

OH! By the way, my cough is cured. No longer coughing. Promised that I will get it recover before she comes back and I really done it. Haha!

Gotta go! Continue with the book. Hope she's doing well. :)

Missing Someone, Something, Somewhere.

No comments: