Tuesday, September 06, 2011

~~~

Hello! I'm back and currently using my bro's new laptop to blog. My com is not spoiled just that I was using his com to play battlefield and now I don't feel like playing already so come back blog.
Well... Hmm... Things don't seems to be happening the way I want it to be. When you have everything planned and ended up people are destroying it. What's the point? Plans are something for people to destroy at the end of the day. Cool right? LOL! Anyway, it doesnt matter already. Giving up hope. Not the Hope in the Pandora ar. LOL! I should have know everything from the start that it's not going to work at all.

Well... Anyway, it doesn't matter at all. Hmm...

Alright, last night went to celebrate Terry's birthday and also the farewell dinner for him. He is going to NS in 2 days time and we are going to celebrate it with him. Went to eat in Soup Restaurant the food there not that nice as compared to the time I went to eat during mother's day. But still overall not bad.

I can only said that Terry is super rich. He was actually intending to treat everyone of us but of course ended up we didn't let him pay. The process of asking him to take the money was so long that I'm so lazy to type out but ended up we are still able to force him to take the money. So not bad.

Went to watch smurf after that, a lot of people was saying that that show not bad but ended up it's not bad but very bad. I almost slept in the cinema. It's too draggy and not that nice some more and one more thing. I watched 3D. That's even worse.

Anyway, still not bad. After all Terry enjoyed. That's the motive. Alright, Today's weather is not bad, I think I should go for a jog. Since my illness I haven't been jogging. Today is a must to jog. A MUST!

My cough came back again. So irritating. It's getting on my nerve. Feel like pulling the whole lung out.

Alright. I'm going to jog already. This weather really not bad. Alright gotta go.

Just hope that things will goes the way I want it to be in the final week.
All the best!

No comments: