Tuesday, September 06, 2011

2nd Post of the day.

People, places and things sure brings back a lot of memories. Memories that brings back happiness, sadness or perhaps even anger however still it's a piece of your life. Everyone have to go through up and down in their life that's why it's call life. You have experience stuffs to make you grow.

Perhaps in life there will be regrets but still life still goes on. When it's regret, work things out ensure that you won't regret it the second time. If you lose something, then go get it back. Everything in your life does not come by just because they have to, instead you are the one that are unknowingly getting them. You choose what to hold on to and what to let go. If you think you should be holding something and it's beyond your grasp, fight for it, work things out to go for. If you believe in that something, fight for it and don't lose the belief.

Wondering why am I saying all those stuffs right? It's just a thought for the moment that happens when I'm at the playground. Nowadays, sitting at the playground became my interest, it's my must do stuff everyday I guess. Peaceful and sound so calm.

I've the feeling of going to East Coast Park tomorrow. I push off everything tomorrow. I'm going to travel there by bus tomorrow. Wondering when was the last time I went there to relax and sort out thoughts. It seems like I have a lot of stuffs to sort out.

Turning in. Goodnight.

If only she will be there once more.

No comments: