Sunday, September 04, 2011

Hmm...

Hello! It's about 0305 in the morning. Wondering what am I doing so early in the morning? Well, it's suppose to be what am I doing so late at night.

Actually, I just came back from meeting that usual bunch of friends. Went to play monopoly and have supper. I'm surprisingly not tired. First time, after coming back from supper and I'm still so energetic. Lol!

This afternoon, went out with Terry to go shopping. Bought some clothes and a slipper. Someone said that I wear the slipper very ah peh so bought a slipper that don't look that ah peh. Lol!

I was so tempted to buy the blueberries when I saw it in cold storage. Ended up I didn't buy because afraid that no one wanna eat.

Oh oh! While playing the card, we were sitting outside the mac and there it says no smoking area but the smoking area is just beside the non smoking area. What's the different? We are still being a passive smokers. No point putting smoking or non smoking area. It's super pointless.

Alright. I'm going to read books to make myself tired. :D. Goodnight!

No comments: