Sunday, September 04, 2011

...

Hmm... Heard another problems again. I just heard from my friend that she had been having a cold war her bf and it have last for a week already. That's like so long. COLD WAR and I totally hate that. It's not good to have a cold war at all.

I was asking people to cherish their relationships before it's too and they are telling me they hope and stuffs. Like they don't even bother. So why the hell do you wanna get into a relationship if you don't wanna cherish it. Just a companionship? Hais...

Anyway, just got back from the playground again. That is the only place that I can keep my mind out of anything and think. I read again and I'm completing the book soon. Good good.

For some reason, I'm happy. I don't know why. :) Or perhaps I know why? Haha!

It's like catching a lightning the chances of finding someone like you.
It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do.
Hence, cherish it before it's really too late.

No comments: