Saturday, May 05, 2012

It's been a long time since I last blogged. I was busy with my stuffs and also many things happened between this period of time when I don't get to blog.

Well... Basically, my life was well spent I suppose but still there is just one thing that wasn't satisfied and it's my heart.

Losing someone that you love deeply and watching her getting further and further away from you. It's kind of heart breaking because you know that the one that once love you doesn't love you anymore is trying to get into some kind of distance.

Although I have been telling myself that I wants to carry on but I just can't. Every night before I sleep, I will think of her. Hoping that she is doing well in her work, with her school and everything. The first thing when I woke up in the morning, was hoping that she have enough rest and wasn't too stress in work and school.

Whenever I heard that there is something happened to her, I will be worried and of course I want to be by her side no matter what. I know that there isn't any reason for me to be there but anything about her I just can't let it bypass. It just hurts when I know that she is suffering and I can't do a tiny bit of help for her.

Everyday, whenever my phone rang, I was hoping that it was her that texted me or called me. Of course, if I know that she choose not to reply me that hurts even more.

If one day we were to be together again, I will never treat her like how I used to. I seriously regretted whatever I have done. I know it's too late but I still hope that she give me one more chance. Sincerely hoping.

No comments: